The Office of Ministry Connections serves three purposes for Truett students, alumni, and the church.
- We exist to help Truett students process their calling and find places to serve.
- We exist to connect with and support Truett alumni and connect them with places to serve.
- We exist to support churches and other ministries by:
- Providing supply preachers and teachers as needed.
- Consulting with search committees.
- Connecting churches with pastors and staff who fit their church and community culture.
Transition periods are vital seasons in the life of both churches and ministers. Times of transition hold the potential to reconcile our past, define our present identity, and embrace a hopeful future.
If you are a student, alumni, or church considering or in the midst of ministry transition, the Office of Ministry Connections is here to serve you!
Within the OMC website, Baylor University and Truett Seminary provide connections between students and prospective employers for help in filling job or internship opportunities. Information provided by students and prospective employers is provided by the individuals themselves. Neither Baylor nor OMC conduct any background checks, or research regarding, endorse, or recommend any candidates, positions, or employers. Individuals using the OMC service should conduct their own verification and checks, using careful judgement in giving out personal information and making employment or internship decisions. Students should never give money to a potential employer. Baylor and OMC does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, or reliability of any information provided within this service.
Contact the Office of Ministry Connections
Phone: (254) 710-7344